Senior management will establish a clear vision of the future, be pro-active and lead by example, and will provide an empowered environment where the whole organisation are given the necessary training and tools to enable them to meet our Company objectives and goals. We are committed to the training and development of our employees, within all of our facilities.
Tom Harwood, CEO and Ian Ramage, Managing Director.
We deliver these commitments through our environmental management system, which is in compliance with BS EN ISO 14001:2004 and maintained by trained staff and qualified personnel to ensure its effectiveness, it identifies the following areas as being key factors in meeting our Goals:
- To meet and exceed all applicable and current legislation.
- Commitment to continual improvement and prevention of pollution
- To re-use and recycle material and equipment, avoiding landfill where possible
- Provide a framework for setting and reviewing objectives & targets
- To educate and train all of our Employees in order to create and raise awareness of the impact they can have on the environment, locally and globally, in their daily duties.
- To work with our suppliers to encourage them to provide their Goods and Services in a way that minimises impact on the Environment.
The above environmental management system policy pertains to all products and services
supplied by REL, which include:
- Spares and option kits for the computer and IT Industry.
- Assembly, test and printing of electronic, electromechanical and mechanical parts
- Build, test, repair and upgrade of computers and components
- Storage and Logistics